We are looking for interns for both the year and Summer. During your internship, we are looking to shine the spotlight on experience and education. LabFinder is an online booking system for all of your lab and radiology appointments. LabFinder helps connect patients, doctors, and lab and radiology centers for a more seamless medical experience.
We are one central repository for users test results. Test results are stored and shared in one convenient portal, allowing patients to be more empowered with their health and medical decisions. Avoid out of network costs by choosing a testing center that is in-network with your insurance and conveniently schedule appointments by date, time and location.
LabFinder’s mission is to make patients’ lives easier and improve healthcare delivery. LabFinder makes it simple for patients to find the right medical testing lab or radiology center, giving patients options to find the best facility for them and be in control of their test results. We aim to provide an online community where patients can take control of their medical testing needs and work together with their providers for a more transparent, beneficial and collaborative healthcare experience. Essential Duties and responsibilities below:
LabFinder Internship Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our LabFinder marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales team. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Monitor press placements
- Prepare for market appointments and various events
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations for Sales Team
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Stay up-to-date on print and digital health publications
- Social Media management – content creation & publishing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must! Applicant should be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. An interest in growing is a necessity, and strong computer and data management skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop) are appreciated. Prior experience in health or a start-up is a plus, as is experience with Photography and social media platforms!
- Degree or pursuing a degree in Visual Merchandising/ Marketing
- 18+ years of age
- Experience in health/medical is a plus
Internship location: New York, NY
If interested please send your resume and link to social media to: firstname.lastname@example.org