What is Toxicology Test?
The Toxicology Test is a blood and or urine test used to measure the amount of toxins in the body. This test is often used to find out whether you are legally drunk or intoxicated.
Who should get a Toxicology Test?
This test may be ordered to check for one certain drug or for up to 30 different drugs at once.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time