What is a 24-Hour Holter Monitor?
A 24-Hour Holter Monitor detects abnormal heartbeats to prevent your risk of sudden death, heart attack or stroke.
Who should get a 24-Hour Holter Monitor?
Your doctor might order a 24-Hour Holter Monitor if you have these indications:
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of breath
- Rule out arrhythmia
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time