What is an AMH Test?
This test measures the Anti Mullerian Hormone substance produced by granulosa cells in the ovarian follicles.
Who should get an AMH test?
This test may be ordered for a woman who will be undergoing assisted reproduction procedures like in vitro fertilization.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time