The GlycoMark Test:
- An FDA-cleared blood test specific to detecting recent hyperglycemia and hyperglycemic excursions (occurring in the fasting state, postprandial, or both).
- Reveals recent trends toward or away from A1C goals, suggesting improving or worsening control.
- Is Independently associated with increased rates of diabetes complications.
- When used with A1C, provides a more complete assessment of glycemic control to identify patients that may benefit from closer diabetes management.
How does the GlycoMark Test work?
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time