What is a Paresthesia Panel?
Paresthesia is a burning or prickling sensation that is usually felt in the arms, hands, feet, or legs. But this may also occur in other parts of the body. When someone experiences chronic paresthesia, it is usually because of an underlying neurological disease or a traumatic nerve damage. The Paresthesia Panel is conducted to check its causes.
Who should get a Paresthesia Panel?
This test may be ordered if you have symptoms of paresthesias.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time