What is Colonoscopy?
A Virtual Colonoscopy is used to examine the colon, produces 3-D images and for detecting signs of colon cancer.
Who should get this test?
Virtual Colonoscopy is for patients with a higher-than-normal risk for Colorectal cancer.
Is there radiation involved?
Yes. Virtual colonoscopy exposes individuals to a moderate amount of radiation.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Please refer to the simple preparation guidelines or consult with your doctor or radiology center where you are being treated. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time