What is a Cardiac Risk Blood Test Panel?
The Cardiac Risk Blood Test Panel is used to evaluate heart disease and indicate heart attack or stroke.
A Cardiac Risk Blood Test Panel includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Panel (16 essential tests)
- C-reactive Protein, High Sensitivity (CRP)
- Homocysteine of breath
- Rule out arrhythmia
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered to assess health risk factors associated with heart disease.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time