What is an Alcohol Effect Panel?
The Alcohol Effect Panel is a series of blood tests used to evaluate the long term effect of alcohol in your body.
An Alcohol Effect Panel includes the following tests:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Panel
- Prothrombin Time
- CK (Creatine Kinase)
- Amylase and Lipase
Who should get an Alcohol Effect Panel?
This test is important if you drink more than an average amount of alcohol and you want to know its long-term health effects on your body and your overall health.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time