What is an ANA or Lupus Test?
ANA Test is a blood test which is used to help evaluate a person for autoimmune disorders that affect many tissues and organs throughout the body and is most often used as one of the tests to help diagnose Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (also known as SLE).
Who should get a Lupus Test?
This test may be ordered to help diagnose SLE, which includes the following symptoms:
- Butterfly-shaped rash on the face, covering cheeks and bridge of nose
- Joint pain, stiffness and swelling, chest pain
- Fatigue and fever, dry eyes, shortness of breath
- Skin lesions that appear on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access your results