What is an Anabolic Steroid Test?
This test measures the level of steroids in urine. Steroids are used to enhance the body in several ways.
Who should get an Anabolic Steroid Test?
The Anabolic Steroid Test is used to ensure that athletes are not using steroids or to ensure compliance with ‘no doping’ rules.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time