What is an Anaplasmosis?
Anaplasmosis is a disease caused by the bacterium Anaplasma phagocytophilum which is transmitted to humans by the bite of an infected tick.
Who should get an Anaplasmosis Test?
The first symptoms usually manifest or begin within 1-2 weeks after the tick bite. The tick bite is usually painless and some patients often do not know that they were bitten. The following are the common symptoms of this disease:
- Muscle Pain
- Nausea / Abdominal Pain
- Rash (rare)
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time