What is a Fatigue Panel?
Fatigue Panel is a blood test which may be used to evaluate causes of chronic fatigue and assess health risk factors associated with fatigue. There is no single test to diagnose chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). The disease is a diagnosis of exclusion, which means that all other conditions and illnesses that cause the symptoms are ruled out. CFS may be diagnosed based on the following:
This panel contains the following tests:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Ferritin level
- Vitamin D 25
- Vitamin B 12 Level
- Iron Level & TIBC
- Lyme Disease
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time