What is a H.Pylori Stool Antigen?
Stool Antigen Tests (SATs) are noninvasive diagnostic modules for Helicobacter Pylori (H. Pylori) infection. In this test, a stool (feces) sample is used to determine if H. Pylori Antigens are present in your patient’s gastrointestinal (GI) system.
Who should get a H.Pylori Stool Antigen Test?
Your doctor may order an H. pylori Antigen Stool Test if the patient has a Peptic Ulcer and has the symptoms:
- Abdominal pain
- Full or bloated feeling
- Frequent belching
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time