What is Ovarian Cancer Screening?
Ovarian Cancer Screening is a blood test which may be used to diagnose cancer. CA-125 is a cancer antigen found in the blood. CA-125 can be used to help detect early ovarian cancer in people with high risk or to monitor cancer treatment.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered:
- If you experience frequent bloating, pain in your belly, back pain, menstrual cycle changes
- If you have trouble eating or feel quickly full, feel tired, have indigestion or feel constipated
- If you have urinary problems, such as urgent need to urinate or urinating more often than usual
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time