What is a Total T3 test?
Total T3 is a blood test that evaluates thyroid gland functions. This test is also used to monitor the effectiveness of treatment of a thyroid disorder.
Who should get a Total T3 Test?
This test may be ordered:
- If you have symptoms of thyroid disease.
- If you have symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time