What is Ehrlichiosis?
Tick-borne infections are difficult to diagnose based solely on signs and symptoms because the signs and symptoms, such as fever and muscle aches, are similar to many other common conditions. Abnormal findings on a number of blood tests, combined with your history of possible exposure, may lead your doctor to suspect a tick-borne illness.
More specific blood tests for Tick Panel include:
- Ehrlichia chaffeensis (HME) ANTIBODY, IgG – <1:64
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum ANTIBODY, IgG – <1:64
- Babesia microti IgG ANTIBODIES – <1:64
- Lyme Disease Serum
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time