What is a Lower Extremity MRA?
Lower Extremity MRA is a painless radiology exam which may be performed to help examine the area of the lower extremity in a non-invasive manner. It aids doctors in further evaluating the blood vessel in your lower extremities including legs, knees and feet.
Who should get a Lower Extremity MRA?
MRA is used to examine blood vessels in key areas of the body, including the:
- abdomen (such as the kidneys and liver)
- legs and feet
- arms and hands
Is there radiation involved?
No. An MRI is a painless radiology technique that has the advantages of avoiding radiation exposure.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Please refer to the simple preparation guidelines or consult with your doctor or radiology center where you are being treated. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time