What is an Annual Physical Test?
An Annual Physical (also known as a Well Visit Panel) is a series of blood tests which may be used to assess your general health and wellness.
This panel includes the following tests:
- Complete Blood Count: Complete Blood Count (CBC) is a blood test which measures the number and types of cells in your blood. Your blood contains red blood cells (RBC), white blood cells (WBC), and platelets.
- Complete Metabolic Panel: Complete Metabolic is a series of blood test which measures a patient’s glucose and electrolyte levels, fluid balance, kidney, and liver function.
- TSH: TSH test measures the amount of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in your blood. TSH is produced by the pituitary gland. It tells the thyroid gland to make and release thyroid hormones into the blood.
- Lipid Panel: Lipid Panel, also known as Cholesterol Level Panel, is a blood test which may be used to determine if you have abnormal cholesterol or triglyceride levels and to evaluate your risk of heart disease.
Why is an Annual Physical Labs important?
This panel may be ordered by your physician as part of your medical routine check up to assess your overall health and wellness.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time