What is a Urine Drug Test?
Urine drug screen checks for drug urine levels for different drugs. Frequently used as a screening tool prior to a new job or entrance in a new school, the ten panel urine drug test helps identify recent exposures to these drugs.
Who should get a Urine Drug Test?
This test may be ordered:
- For work requirements and clearance purposes
- To identify current drug users and refer them to find assistance
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time