What is a Vitamin D Level test?
Vitamin D blood test, also known as Vitamin D-25 Hydroxy (OH) Level, is used to measure the Vitamin D level in the blood.
Who should get this test?
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy is a great measure of a body’s Vitamin D status. Vitamin D is important for maintaining healthy bones and it may also be involved reducing cancer risk.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
An 8-12 hour fast is recommended before testing. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time