What is a Lyme Disease Test?
Lyme Disease (Antibody w/ Reflex) is a blood test which may be used to diagnose lyme disease. Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is spread by certain types of ticks. If untreated it can cause joint pain, facial paralysis or meningitis.
Who should get a Lyme Disease Test?
- You have tick bites or insect bite or and have a fever, headache, fatigue and “bullseye” shaped skin rash.
- You are exposed to ticks, live with animals, live in a farm or have bed bugs in your home and may be susceptible to Lyme disease.
- You feel pain or numbness in joints, arms, and legs, facial muscles, feet and back.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time