What is the Celiac Disease Panel?
Celiac Disease Panel is a blood test used in diagnosing celiac disease or to rule it out in patients with gluten sensitivity. Celiac disease causes inflammation and damage in the small intestine.
This panel includes the following test markers:
- Tissue Transglutaminase AB IgA
- Tissue Transglutaminase AB IgG
- Endomysial AB Scr(IgA) w/ RFX Titer
- Immunoglobulin A
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered to:
- Evaluate symptoms of abdominal bloating
- Evaluate malnutrition and malabsorption
- Look for anemia
- Evaluate inflammation
- Measure vitamin deficiencies
- Detect iron deficiency
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.