What is GGT blood test?
GGT or Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase is a test to evaluate for a possible liver disease. This is also used to sometimes screen for alcohol abuse.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered if you have symptoms of liver or bile duct disorder.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time