What is a Glucose Test?
Glucose Test is a blood test used to assess the levels of glucose in the blood. It is used to diagnose diabetes, cancers, and other metabolic disorders. Your doctor may order this test if you have signs of diabetes. More than like, the doctor will order a fasting blood sugar test.
Who should get a Glucose Lab Test?
This test may be ordered if you have the following symptoms:
- An increase in how often you need to urinate
- Blurred vision
- Confusion or a change in the way you normally talk or behave
- Fainting spells
- Seizures (for the first time)
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time