What is Gonorrhea test?
Gonorrhea urine test checks for sexually transmitted diseases caused by bacteria. Those infected with chlamydia or gonorrhea may not always exhibit symptoms. Symptoms that women may experience include bleeding after intercourse, abdominal pain and abnormal vaginal discharge. Men may experience discharge from the penis and prostatitis. Gonorrhea and chlamydia often occur together.
Who should get Gonorrhea Test?
This test may be ordered if you have symptoms of Gonorrhea. Symptoms may include:
- Unprotected sex and or have had multiple partners
- One of sex partners had infected with STD
- Genital discharge or burning with urination
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time