Why get a Men’s health test?
You should visit your health care provider regularly, even if you feel healthy because this test is usually done to:
- Screen for medical issues.
- Assess your risk of future medical problems.
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Update vaccinations.
This panel includes the following tests:
- Annual Physical Blood Panel: is a series of blood tests which may be used to assess your general health and wellness.
- Total Cholesterol (TC)
- Triglycerides (TG)
- Calc LDL
- A/G Ratio
- Alk. Phosphatase
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Fasting for 4 hours prior to blood test is encouraged. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time