What is a Micronutrient Panel?
Micronutrient Panel is a series of blood test which measures nutritional components such as vitamins, anti-oxidants, minerals and amino acids within our body.
Who should get this test?
Patients who are lack of nutrients in the body and not in a proper balance diet. Since the body requires different vitamins and other micronutrients because these helps in body development and disease prevention.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time