What is a Urine Culture screen?
Urine Culture testing is a urine screen used to detect bacteria in the urine. It can be used to diagnose a urinary tract infection (UTI).
Who should get this test?
A urine culture is usually ordered by your doctor when you feel pain, or burning or frequency with urination, which are symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time