What is Urine Protein & Creatinine?
Urine Protein & Creatinine this helps to screen for excess protein in the urine, to help evaluate and monitor kidney function, and to detect kidney damage.
Who should get this test?
Those patient who have kidney problems and even Urinary Tract Infection and other Kidney Diseases.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time