What is a Vitamin E Level test?
The Vitamin E blood test measures the blood level of Vitamin E in the body. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is an antioxidant in the body and plays an important role in nerve function. Deficiencies in Vitamin E can cause anemia and poor nerve function.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered if you lack of Vitamin E. Vitamin E deficiency can cause the following symptoms:
- Nerve and muscle damage
- Loss of feeling in the arms and legs
- Loss of body movement control
- Muscle weakness
- Vision problems
- Weakened immune system
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time