Why is the Women’s Health Check important?
You should visit your health care provider regularly, even if you feel healthy. This test is usually done to:
- Screen for medical issues
- Assess your risk of future medical problems
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Update vaccinations
This panel includes the following tests:
1. Annual Physical Blood Panel:
- Total Cholesterol (TC)
- Triglycerides (TG)
- Calc LDL
- A/G Ratio
- Alk. Phosphatase
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
2. Hormone Panel:
- Free and Total Testosterone
- FSH & LH
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Fasting for 4 hours prior to blood test is encouraged. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time