What is an Aldosterone Test?
The aldosterone blood test measures the level of the hormone aldosterone in the blood. Aldosterone helps the body regulate blood pressure. Aldosterone can also be measured using a urine test.
Who should get a Aldosterone Test?
This test is ordered for the following conditions:
- Certain fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Hard to control blood pressure
- Low blood pressure upon standing
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time