What is a Chemistry Panel?
The Chemistry Panel is a group of tests that help evaluate your general health status. It is a series of blood tests that will also help determine the status of your several major body organs.
The Chemistry Panel includes the following tests:
- Total Protein
- Total Bilirubin
- Uric Acid
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Who should get this test?
This panel may be ordered by your physician as part of your medical routine check up to assess your overall health and wellness.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time