What is a DHEA Sulfate test?
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a hormone produced by both men and women. It’s released by the adrenal glands, and it contributes to male traits. The adrenal glands are small, triangular-shaped glands located above the kidneys.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered if you have the following symptoms:
- prolonged fatigue
- poor concentration
- a diminished sense of well-being
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time