What is an Estrogen Level test?
Estrogen Level blood test measures estrogen levels in the blood. Estrogen is a female sex hormone involved in females development and the reproductive cycle.
Who should get an Estrogen Test?
This test may be ordered for the following reasons:
- Diagnosis and workup of delayed puberty in females
- Diagnosis and workup of existing or suspected disorders in the female reproductive system, evaluate cause of infertility, menstrual cycle disorders
- To evaluate ovarian status, including follicle development for assisted reproduction (e.g. in vitro fertilization)
- To evaluate menstrual cycle or menopausal and post-menopausal stages in women
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access your results