What is a Free T4 Test?
Free T4 Test is a blood test used to check patients with protein abnormalities to get a more accurate indicator of thyroid hormone.
Who should get a free T4 test?
This test may be ordered:
- To monitor a patient’s thyroid function
- If you are a patient with symptoms of thyroid disease
- For general check up on newborns soon after birth
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time