What is an Arthritis Screening Panel test?
The General Arthritis Panel is a custom blood test panel which may be used to evaluate rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune conditions. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that causes stiffness, pain, loss of mobility, inflammation, and erosion (deterioration) in the joints. It usually affects multiple joints symmetrically, the hand and wrists most commonly, but also elbows, neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and feet.
An Arthritis Screening Panel includes the following:
- Gout (Uric Acid)
- Lupus Test (ANA)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor
- Antistreptolysin O (ASO)
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms for rheumatoid arthritis may include:
- Tender, warm, swollen joints
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity
- Fatigue, fever and weight loss
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time