What is an Immunoglobulin IgG, IgM, IgA Test?
This is a blood test that helps evaluate the status of a person’s immune system. It is also used to detect and monitor whether there is an excess or deficiency in one or more of the immunoglobulin classes (IgG, IgM, IgA).
Who should get a Immunoglobulin IgG, IgM, IgA Test?
This test may be ordered if your health practitioner suspects that you have an immunoglobulin deficiency or when you have recurrent infections or chronic diarrhea.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time