What is the MMR Titers test?
Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) blood test is done to check for immunity status. MMR are highly contagious viral infections that is spread through respiratory secretions. It may cause symptoms such as fever, dry cough, red eyes, white spotting in the mouth or a rash that usually begins on the face and spreads through the body. Vaccinations can be used to obtain immunity from the infection.
Who should get this test?
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) is a serious condition. Following symptoms may include:
- Measles symptoms includes fever, rash, loss of appetite, tiredness, cough and painful red eyes, ear infections and diarrhea.
- Mumps symptoms includes low grade fever, loss of appetite, tiredness, headache, general aches and pains, runny nose, painful and swollen glands in the cheeks, neck or under the jaw.
- Rubella symptoms includes fever, tiredness, swollen glands, joint pain, sore eyes, red rash around the ears and neck.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time