What is an NMR Lipoprofile test?
NMR Lipid Panel, also known as NMR Lipoprofile, is an advanced cardiovascular diagnostic blood test that measures directly LDL particle number, size of LDL particles, and also direct measurement of HDL and VLDL subclasses.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered to help you manage your cholesterol levels, and to help manage cholesterol-related heart diseases.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time