What is a Phosphorus test?
Phosphorus is a blood test that monitors the level of phosphorus in the blood. Phosphorus is a mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth for the body.
Who should get a Phosphorus test?
This test may be ordered if:
- You have abnormal calcium level
- You have kidney disorders
- You have uncontrolled diabetes
- You are taking calcium or phosphate supplements
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time