What is Raynaud’s?
Raynaud’s is a rare disorder that affects the arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to different parts of your body.
Raynaud’s sometimes is called a disease, syndrome, or phenomenon. The disorder is marked by brief episodes of vasospasm, which is a narrowing of the blood vessels.
There are two main types of Raynaud’s—primary and secondary.
In primary Raynaud’s (also called Raynaud’s disease), the cause isn’t known. Primary Raynaud’s is more common and tends to be less severe than secondary Raynaud’s.
Secondary Raynaud’s is caused by an underlying disease, condition, or other factor. This type of Raynaud’s is often called Raynaud’s phenomenon.
This panel contains the following tests:
- Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time