What is Respiratory Pathogens Panel?
Lenco’s Respiratory Pathogens Panel is FDA-cleared and provides an overall sensitivity and specificity of 95% and 99%, respectively. Rapid and accurate diagnostic testing for 20 respiratory pathogens may help identify which patients to isolate or cohort faster and determine if antibiotic or antiviral therapy is appropriate.
Why Respiratory Pathogens Panel?
Our Respiratory Pathogens Panel increases the probability of identifying a pathogen correctly, the first time with 17 viral targets and 3 bacterial targets from a single specimen.
• Comprehensive, accurate, and fast results Improve patient management
• Prevent secondary spread of infection
• Reduce the unwarranted use of antibiotics
• Provide more timely and accurate treatment
Who can be tested?
All patients with signs/symptoms (syndrome) suggestive of a respiratory tract infection.
• Adults 65+
• Children under 5
• If doctor suspects co-infection
• Immunocompromised patients (chemo, HIV, Bone marrow/organ transplant, hematologic disorders)
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time