What is a Transaminitis Panel?
Transaminitis, or hypertransaminasemia, is when you have a high level of liver enzymes called transaminases. You will know you have transaminitis until you do a liver function test.
Transaminitis Panel consists of the following tests:
- Hep A Igm/Igg
- Hep C ab
- Celiac Serology
- Creatine Kinase
- Hep B core Ab
- Hep B surface Ab
Who should get a Transaminitis Panel?
This test may be ordered if you have symptoms of liver disease.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time