What is a Vitamin D Level test?
Vitamin D 1.25 is used to measure the Vitamin D level in the blood.
Who should get this test?
This test may be ordered if you have Vitamin D deficiency. Symptoms may include:
- Getting Sick or Infected Often
- Fatigue and Tiredness
- Bone and Back Pain
- Impaired Wound Healing
- Bone Loss
- Hair Loss
- Muscle Pain
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
No preparation or fasting required. Just bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time