What is an MRI Enterography?
MRI Enterography is an imaging test which produces detailed pictures of your small intestine. It may help your doctor diagnose inflammation, bleeding, obstructions and other problems. It is noninvasive and does not use ionizing radiation.
Who should get a Enterography MRI?
Physicians use MR Enterography to identify and locate:
- the presence of and complications from Crohn’s disease and other inflammatory bowel diseases
- bleeding sources and vascular abnormalities
- abscesses and fistulas
- bowel obstructions
Is there radiation involved?
No. An MRI is a painless radiology technique that has the advantages of avoiding radiation exposure.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Please refer to the simple preparation guidelines or consult with your doctor or radiology center where you are being treated. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time