What is an Nasal Bones X-Ray?
Nasal Bones X-Ray may be performed to assess damage to the nose as well as the source of pain and discomfort to the area.
Who should get this test?
Nasal Bones X-Ray is usually ordered by doctors if you have these indications:
- Bruising, swelling and tenderness around the nose
- A deformed, twisted or crooked nose
- Blockage of one or both nostrils
- A deviated septum
- A bruise-like discoloration under the eyes
Is there radiation involved?
Yes. X-ray is an imaging test which involves a small amount of radiation to show pictures of the organs, tissues, and bones of the body.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Please refer to the simple preparation guidelines or consult with your doctor or radiology center where you are being treated. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time