What is an Orbit X-Ray?
Orbit X-Ray may be performed to assess damage to the eyes as well as the source of pain and discomfort to the area.
Who should get this test?
Orbit X-Ray is usually ordered by doctors if you have these indications:
- Swelling of the eyelid
- Bruising around the eye
- Pain in the eye
- Double vision
- Decreased movement of the affected eye
Is there radiation involved?
Yes. X-ray is an imaging test which involves a small amount of radiation to show pictures of the organs, tissues, and bones of the body.
When will I receive my results?
Once completed, you will receive your results within 3-5 business days in your LabFinder portal.
How do I prepare? Do I need to fast?
Please refer to the simple preparation guidelines or consult with your doctor or radiology center where you are being treated. Do not forget to bring your LabFinder Order and Insurance Card to your appointment.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time