What is it?
CA 125 is a tumor marker monitored to asses ovarian cancer. This blood test has been designed to aid the identification of cancer in the bloodstream. Levels should decline in response to cancer treatment. Increase in levels suggest recurrence.
Why should I get tested?
Cancer screens and cancer tests are for people wanting a routine cancer check maybe because they have a family history of a particular type of cancer or simply for peace of mind.
Do I need to fast?
No fasting required.
How long does it take to get results?
It usually takes 3-5 business days.
- Book and manage your personal health records
- Feel organized — keep your results in one place
- Save money — avoid surprise medical bills
How it Works
- Select your test & location
- Visit your appointment
- Access and share your test results any time